Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Baby Henry

A friend of mine had a baby shower this past weekend and she enlisted my services. I beat my head against the wall for days to come up with an idea to make her day special. The color theme was blue and brown so I wanted to stay as true to that as I possibly could. I did a chocolate cake with a traditional buttercream tinted blue. I hand made sugar cookies and frosted them with royal icing and rimmed them in chocolate jimmies. The letters were piped with milk chocolate (which is not easy to pipe when it begins to cool). I was so thrilled with the outcome...and it was well worth the beating of the head.

1 comment:

  1. Great job Niki!!! I love all your cupcakes, they look very delicious...now only if I could have a bite to try them too :-P

    ReplyDelete